I myself have never been a huge fan of funfetti, but after seeing so many funfetti and sprinkle-laden desserts on FoodGawker, I couldn’t resist buying a bottle of sprinkles. And what else to make besides cake batter with sprinkles?
Yes, yes, I know. Sprinkles are not the healthiest item, but really, it all evens out with the high fiber oats and calcium-rich cottage cheese, right?
Healthy Funfetti Cake Batter Dip Recipe
- 1 16 oz tub of cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or vegan butter (vegan butter will give a more cake batter like taste)
- 2 tbsp agave, maple syrup, or other sweetener (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 2 tbsp sprinkles (if mixing in)
In a food processor or blender blend everything except the sprinkles until smooth and creamy.
Mix in the sprinkles and transfer to a jar or bowl.
Serve with graham crackers, pretzels, fruit, or simply with a spoon!